Wednesday, December 07, 2005

One Wild Night...

It was a dark and stormy night, my throat was dried and my stomach was empty. A bit hungry. Yet i couldn't sleep. It was almost 2 in the morning. The whole apartment was silent except a few dragonflys flying around the lights causing some buzzing sound. i could a cat meowing. Went out to the kitchen for a hot milk. Oh, i forgotten my Dutch lady is empty. Milo also empty. I think i'll settle for a glass of cold water. Then suddenly something gripped me gut, i gotta go. i cannot stand anymore. I am a man and the temptation is too strong. I changed into my pants and t-shirt, got my house keys and car key. Dash down to the parking bay and drove out.

I drove my way frantically to that joint. It was a joint for midnight goers and those young hot bloods who is in search of one wild night. It was still quite pack and noisy too. There were many girls and guys. These girls are definitely looking good. Those nights of wild and sleepless nights i guess. The foul smell of cigarettes. Laughters of ah lians, ah bengs and some other couples. Wild nights... Wild nights... The blaring of music throughout the night... Then i made my way to the bar.

"Nasi bungkus, taruh kari ikan kau kau, letak satu ayam goreng kepak, a-neh!", i cried.
"ok ok, mau minum apa?", the indian waiter asked.
"Takder minum. Bungkus saja", i smiled to him.
"Nah RM3.50 sini... thank you". I left that place.
A night in an indian curry house. Ah, the smell of curry and rotis...


Sky is not the limit...

No comments: