Monday, September 19, 2005

Monday Monday...

Monday blues blues blues... after two days of weekends that seem to be like two years away is like getting my head wobbled. Morning started off with a headache. Got to prepare for tomorrow's subjective quiz (15 questions) for material management. oh my god!... Quiz.. Quiz... i hate quizzes... Aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Study Study Study...


From my mom
Back in secondary school...
mom: Studay hard ah wai... so you can go into university and get a job.


Later in university...
mom: Study hard ah wai... so you can graduate... and work...


Now working...
mom: Don't remember to pay bills, car bills, house bills, etc...


From my dad
Back in secondary school...
dad: don't waste my money...


Later in university...
dad: don't waste my money...


Now working...
dad: don't ask money from me...




sky is not the limit...

No comments: