Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Night Scene...

Last night, stayed until quite late in the 2 morning. Eyes still wide open. Drink too much espresso.... Return from Bangsar, with three cun cun ah mois. Talk about almost everything... but all their stuffs. I being one guy, just sit, listen, laugh, and drink. Then catch a few glimpse of other girls. Not bad, not bad, not bad... pfewwwwwiiittt... so Caren asked me "OOOOI, i tell your wife then you know!". Ok ok lar. I switched my view to them. I said "Here is also full of cun babes!" Where do you want to see?

Oh my goodness, those smokes and alcohol. I will not go back to pub again. All those fumes from the girls... tak bole tahan. Then tried to escape. I escaped but force to down two glasses of beers. Finish and done. Drove home. Reach home. Slumber land. Call my sayang. Punch card then tidur terus until today this morning.

Eyse blur and watery. Sayang woke me up. "Hooooi! wake up wake up! Who ask u to drink ar? ur cousin ask you to drink u drink lar! ur cousin sister ask u to jump off the building u jump lar!"

Then i call her, "Sorry sayang sorry sayang!". She said "No cure". Then she laugh... "Cilakoi engkor! u din sent my wife (my cousin sister is my sayang's best friend) home last night!". Ok lar... i surrender... woman rule again... i surrender...
the sky is not the limit...

1 comment:

<^>WhiteDandelion<^> said...

haha.. padan muka... kena marah with ur gf.. hehe..