Friday, October 07, 2005

In the name of Credit Card...

Today, Raymond had a conversation with me regarding my VISA and MASTERCARD.

Raymond: So you are applying both or just either one?
William: Err... apply both lar...
Raymond: Ok man...
Raymond: Then what name you want?
William: Huh?
William: ... thinks for a while...
William: John Rambo can ar?
Raymond: .... looks at me....
Raymond: Yeah right!


I think he felt like GEDEBUSHHHHH-ing me... but then he asked me what name i want right?... John Rambo, Ninja Turtles, James Bond, David Copperfield...

Imagine, if credit cards do really have that flexibility in letting members of the public to have whatever name to be imprint on their card... i begin to wonder how creativity we all will be...

why not... Duih Nyah Singh...

sky is not the limit...




No comments: